Wednesday 29 July 2009

Ahh Fresh Air

My BFFS is comming to see me later. She is the one person who I totally love and doesnt judge me for the way I am or for what I say. Paul came home from work early and gave me a really big squeeze. And turned round and said " I know you are who you are and you have been through alot with me over these past 7+ years. I thank god I have a wonderful wife like you and I dont care what other people seem to think of you. You are one person who is misunderstood and always have bee, dont let them upset you, learn from it and move on my ickle boo". Then trotted off on his laptop and looked at the forums.

Yes I admit I have a short sharp toungue and a very short fuse. I dont care what people say about me. I am what I am and if we were all the same, well life would be very boring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment