Tuesday 28 July 2009

offended some members

On a forum I am a member of, I seemed to have offended some members. Most of these I have never seen before. Their comments were cruel and nasty and not really called for as it was a joke. Many of my friends know I am a joker and I one did stand up at the university of Teeside which was a blast. I love body peircing and have done for a while now and I have quite a collection on my body. Many people think they are cool, some dont. We do call that piercing that seemedto offend so many a clitoris piercing. I love mine. And it is a rude word, dirty or disgusting. I think spitting and swearing are rude. I am an artist both in the body sense and the work sense. And yes if you go to a body piercer it is called that. I have heard far worse things called for that piercing and trust me, I will not print them out on here.
but still life moves on and on. And the nit pickers were at it again. Even my husband thinks they are quite sad in their own little ways. I am a mother and my children love me, so does it mean I am a bad mother. You cannot protect your children forever. What do you want for them???? to live in a bubble like the bubble boy.
Paul has applied for Cleveland Police, I hope he gets it, he would love this job and he is also another misunderstood person.

1 comment:

  1. Hey who cares where you have body piercings small minded people are not worth worrying about honest there are some nice ones out there. I have just got into tattoo's and get people telling me they are dirty and horrid on a woman I say who asked you I am happy with them and thats what matters. You are only giving it its correct name they need to get over themselves. Big Hugs to you (((()))))

    ReplyDelete