Monday 13 July 2009

Lost my Mojo!!!!

I dont believe it, how on earth could this happen to me!!!! I have lost my mojo!!!!! I know its in there somewhere!!!! I have so much to do, but I dont have a clue or I cannot be bothered to do it!!!! Still its Jacks sports day, his last one before he goes up to secondary school!!!!! I dont know why but I hate sports days. They are not like what they were when we were kids!!!!!! Parents are far to much egging the kids on to do better. FFS let kids be kids I say!!!! You wouldnt like it if you were at work and someone was constantly on at you!!!!!
My eldest is 13 on friday, I cannot believe it, I can remember carrying him and not being able to put my shoes on or my trousers on without Pauls help!!!! Still what do you expect when your first child is nearly 10lbs!!!! And yupp I have the marks to prove it!!!! I still treat them like my babies and I know I shouldnt. But they are part of my life and I love them to bits!!!!
We are going to visit my mum and dad at Masham at the steam rally this weekend.I so love going there, so interesting and the ale isnt bad neither!!!!!! I just hope we have fab weather instead of this hit and miss weather all the time!!! Still it is way better than last year!!!!
I worry all the time about Paul and how from September he wont have a job. God bless America not!!!!! It was a British owned company and then the americans took over, instead of shutting the least profitable plant down, they shut the most profitable plant down!!!!!! work that one out if you can.
See the chemical Industry used to be thriving around here, if you got in ICI you had a job for life, but sadly it wasnt to be, ICI pulled out of Billingham and then the industry seemed to go into a steady decline, which it is still doing to this very day.
What with Wilton closing two plants, and other places around the area going. Many people are starting to wonder if they will be next!!!!!
I cry all the time, as it has affected people I love and know and some may even lose their homes. We are kinda lucky as we are okay. I have got a nice job to go to in September and I am not going to give in this time!!!! Plus I have gained 3 extra hours. So I am hoping I can contribute to the home a bit more. I will have to get used to the fact that I will have to buy the food!!!!! Which I dont mind. Even if I do moan untill Paul gives me the money!!!!! Which is wrong of me!!! So sorry baby!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about all the work troubles. It seems to be everywhere at the moment doesn't it? My OH is self employed and where we were taking 2 postal sacks of deliveries to the p.o everyday - we are now lucky if it's a carrier bag :(

    As for your mojo - well, I'm sure they up and go on hols without telling us. I know mine did for a good few months there. It'll come back. Check out some of the other blogs on the uks Blogathon. Tons of inspiration there ;) http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=268367&page=7

    ReplyDelete