Friday 17 July 2009

Wet Saturday

Well its another wet day here, and I feel as flat as a pancake!!!! I hate miserable weather, it sucks the life out of you and I dont know why!!!!!

We took Connor out for a meal after much fighting and arguing. We went to the Talpore which does amaizing meals and boy was it packed. But then he decided since he was 13 he wanted an adults meal, I wasnt to bothered, but Paul kept telling him to pick two courses of the kids menu. So a massive strop started. But of course me being the peacemaker and being calm all the time. I talked Paul round to letting him have an adults meal but no sweet. Poor Jack just sat there and kept quiet!!!

But we still had a lovely meal, Paul didnt eat as he had something earlier, but we had a good time and enjoyed it.

My dad took Connor swimming, since the camping trip was off!! But he accepted that as well. But would you want to go in thrashing rain and gale force winds??? I know I wouldnt.

I am still waking up at 5 am every single morning. I have so much on my mind. I just want everyone around me to be happy and to be the old family we used to be. I want Paul to find a new job and soon!!! As time is starting to run out for him. I wouldnt even mind if he had to work away as so many people do this now. I would even move to another area and I have told him this many a time.

But what do I know!!!! I saw a couple outside the pub yesterday kissing and cuddling and I said to paul "we used to be like that". But he didnt answer me. Were have those days gone. I love being cuddled and kissed, it makes me feel safe and warm. Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. sounds like our meals out these days! (((((hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete