Monday 20 July 2009

Morning peeps

Well yupp I am back to the 5 am waking yet again!!!!! I think it is all due to stress and anxiety at the momet. I even had my Mp3 on at 4 am this morning listening to Stevie Nicks!!!! I love that gal her voice is great and I am glad she is back with Fleetwood Mac.
today I have tons to do with very little funds. I have to take stuff back, trade games in and try not to lose my temper with the kids. Or kid should I say. Jack is starting to feel a lot better sinceI thought he had swine flu!!!! As mums do think that. But after much explaining, that I dont commence work untill september it has finially kicked in. I might take them out for the day to York on Thursday. But that is if they can behave!!!!! I hate moody kids and it makes me go on a downer as well. but hey thats life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment